While some regard China, Japan and Korea as tough markets to crack, they’re thriving tech hubs and vital locations to target for any firm with global growth ambitions.
Attend – a dedicated 2-hour face-to-face session with advice and guidance from Intralink, in-country experts on market entry and expansion.
Hear from – UK government agencies, trade bodies and commercial partners for 1-2-1 guidance on compliance and investment, payments and logistics, talent and travel.
Intralink’s specialist in-country advisers & mentors include:
- Greg Sutch – CEO, who has lived and worked in the region in for over 30 years
- Huw Thomas - worked for Sanyo Semiconductor in Japan, headed up Intralink’s Tokyo office
- Michal Waszkiewicz - a bilingual Korean-speaker, who has helped secure multiple revenue-generating partnerships for European firms with some of Korea’s largest tech companies
Other specialist advisors and mentors are from:
Workshops run in two-hour slots throughout the day and are organised so that you have a series of one-to-one consultations with select experts relevant to your business needs and international expansion plans. There is also opportunity for peer to peer networking with lunchtime food and refreshments.
Who should attend:
CEOs, founders and senior managers of digital and tech scale-ups looking to expand internationally in the next 3 to 6 months and with turnover in the range £2m to £50m.
Places are limited so early registration is advised. Please note also, attendance is subject to the approval of the organisers who will contact you after you have registered.
- Intralink enables Western companies to expand in East Asia
- With over 75 full-time employees, a 28-year track record and offices in China, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, America and the UK, Intralink make expansion into Asia fast, easy and cost effective.
- Through its proven Surrogate Sales Program™, Intralink not only develops a company's market expansion strategy — it will also play a hands-on role in its execution, closing deals and generating revenues on behalf of the company.
- And, when the business is ready, Intralink will help you set up your own in-country presence through a local subsidiary, partnership or acquisition.
- Intralink are proud winners of The Queen’s Award for Enterprise for helping companies with their international business growth.
What to expect from the GTM Workshop Programme:
This workshop is part of the GTM programme which supports mid-market tech/digital companies on their international expansion journeys. By participating in the programme you can expect a mix of the following:
- Advice & guidance from experts in international trade
- Export readiness audits & market research reports
- Access to a network of in-country specialists & trade partners
- Go-to-market strategy development & market expansion planning
- Compliance, regulatory & risk management planning
- In-country distribution, sales & business development services
- Access to overseas EDOs, accelerator programs & government support
- Funding via an international network of investors & VCs
- Curated promotions & offers for businesses transacting overseas
Has more than 950 UK companies as members. Collectively they employ approximately 700,000 people, about half of all tech sector jobs in the UK. These companies range from leading FTSE 100 companies to new innovative start-ups.